Tagged by blissfully24
Facts about me. Terribly interesting I’m sure :P
1. I am an in house graphic designer for a furniture/interior design company. I recently all but quit my freelance “job” for a 9 - 5, which is pretty much the opposite of what most people wanna do right? go figure.
2. I live with my boyfriend of 12 years in a concrete box of an apartment in Christchurch, New Zealand, which due to its solid concrete box-ness has suffered no damage in any of our cities 10,000 earthquakes since September 2011.
3. I taught myself to model in 3DS Max with absolutely no experience, just a lot of determination and a desire to master it. I’m not quite there yet, but I feel like in some small way I may be proof that hard work will get you what you want.
4. I have no pets, but am adamant that one day I will become that crazy cat lady from the Simpsons.
5. in February 2014 my boyfriend and I will be quitting our jobs and traveling the world for (at least) 6 months. Scary!
6. World building is my favourite part of the Sims 3, particularly the initial sculpting/painting. I think it’s the almost unlimited creativity you can express. My least favourite part of world building is building and furnishing the houses in a way that is both playable and attractive.
7. I secretly (or not that secretly really) want to become an interior designer or decorator, and if I didn’t get the job that I did get, I was gonna go back to school to study it.
8. I’m having fish and chips for tea tonight, yum!
9. I have a brother who lives up in the North Island with his girlfriend
10. I have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of songs. I have a little joke with my bf that “I know all songs”. I mean I know it’s not exactly true, but any time anyone asks “what’s that song…?” or asks what the words are to any song I always seem to know :P
11. I watch a *lot* of movies. We’re talking like usually one a night, sometimes two on a weekend night, and maybe a couple on a Friday during the day :P The movies sometimes take a back seat if there’s a tv series we’re watching. At the moment it’s “Six Feet Under” and we’re almost done with season 2.
12. My favourite season is winter, I love it when it snows, even endless rainy days don’t bother me. Boyfriend absolutely hates it :P
13. Sometimes, even when it’s really cold, I love the feeling of getting into a cold bed at night. It’s so bracing! Love it. Yes I am aware that is really odd. Don’t get me wrong I love a nice warm bed too, but I dunno… there’s something about it.
14. I have green eyes. I would probably consider them my best feature.
15. I was born on December 3rd, 1981, and on Monday it’s my 31st birthday!
Phew.. 15 facts is enough, right?